This year we will continue our support Kenya and Haiti.
Our mission is to help our brothers and sisters in Africa and Haiti with economic emancipation and empowerment to support their lives, their ministries and their missions.
Our focus in 2013 will be:
• Water well for the village of Awasi in Kenya, Africa to be owned and managed by the local church.
• Economic Empowerment Training of key Christian leaders in Nairobi, Kenya.
•Economic Development Team to visit, train and help with business development among the Christian community of Awasi in Kenya, Africa.
•Third Wave Strategy Development for the Christian community of Croix Du Bouquets, on the edge of Port Au Prince, Haiti.
How you can help:
• When you give tithes and offerings to PHCC, you are giving to our ministry budget which includes our work in Kenya and Haiti for 2013.
• If you would like to go on one of the mission teams, please fill-out a missions application available at the church office.
• Pray for Kenya and Haiti!
1. Sending missionaries.
2. Transferring leadership to national Christians.
3. Empowering international Christian communities to support their lives, their ministries and their missions by creating biblical cultures and movements of profitable business and stewardship.